Abacus Environmental recognizes that high-quality technical data is valuable only when it is performed using the proper tools. Using our exceptional technical capabilities, Abacus Environmental will not only meet but exceed technical performance benchmarks in order to give our clients high-quality data. In addition, Abacus environmental provides client support by offering several value-added services. Project management, quality assurance, sample management and field services allow each project to be completed from beginning to end — sample collection to final deliverables — with complete satisfaction.
Abacus Environmental has experience in providing testing and analysis for several environmental programs. Our value-added services have been used to meet regulatory requirements and maintain successful environmental programs.
Some of these programs are:
– ISO environmental compliance audits
– Health-care facility JCAHCO compliance audits
– OSHA regulations facility safety audits
– Chemical hygiene audits and program management
– Clean Water Act (CWA)
– National Pollution Discharge Elimination Systems (NPDES) monitoring programs
– Environmental monitoring programs — landfill monitoring
– Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) monitoring
– Safe Drinking Water Act
– The Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)
– A State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (SARA)
– Superfund site programs (site characterization studies, remediation, investigations)
– Underground storage tank programs (CT, NJ)
For the legal profession, we offer forensic services in the environmental sciences. This includes field investigation, analysis to support the case, and delivery of expert testimony in court. Studies to support a position are carried out under the direction of a staff member who has the most credible background in the given area. Through active participation and analysis, this individual becomes completely familiar with the case and is able to perform flawlessly during deposition and before a jury in court.
Expert testimony is available for the following incidents:
– Exposure to hazardous substances from spills
– Environmental liability from property transfer
– Occupational exposure to chemicals and physical stressors Ergonomics
– Biological contaminants in the environment
– Indoor air quality
Abacus personnel can offer a much broader range of support for litigation related to environmental issues. If you are an attorney or paralegal in need of litigation services, please feel free to contact us for further details by filling out the form supplied in our company brochure; let us know of your need so we may assist your case.